Thursday, December 20, 2007

Introduction

There's so much information and misinformation circulating out there on the web and in media that it's hard to sift through it all and figure out what's important, what's real, and what we should be paying attention to. The addition of my voice to the melee offers a different perspective on environmental issues.

I'll post links to websites, news stories, and commentary that intrigue me and that I think are important to consider. I'm not a fan of presenting information in an overly sensational fashion or using scare tactics to grab the attention of people; I believe that in the long run it has no greater impact than yelling fire in a crowded theater over and over again.

I can be rather candid with my opinions and I enjoy hearing feedback and rebuttals.

No comments: