Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Back from hiatus

Totally neglected this little page for far too long. During my hiatus I left a job, started my own business, completed a very interesting research project, completed a degree, made an international move, and am now in the final stages of planning a wedding with my fiancee. If that's not a decent excuse to neglect my small corner of the internet, I don't know what is ;o)

Was thinking of writing a little bit on what the outgoing Bush Administration is doing to dismantle existing environmental legislation but there have been plenty of people commenting on that so rather than contribute to the blogging echo-chamber I'll pull some notes and ideas together over the coming days about the incoming administration. Who knows, I may even contribute an original thought or two. 

No comments: